Monday, September 11, 2017

Eat in San Francisco: Sunflower Potrero Hill


Left: Vermicelli with BBQ Pork and Imperial Rolls, served with greens, roasted ground peanuts, and fish sauce
Right: Shaken Beef



I visited Sunflower Potrero Hill for the first time this weekend and I think I'm in love. This Vietnamese restaurant sits on the top of Potrero Hill on Connecticut between Mariposa and 18th Streets. It is worth the trek.

Since it was a hot day, I tried to cool down with a bowl of vermicelli noodles served with BBQ pork, Imperial Rolls, greens, roasted ground peanuts, and fish sauce. The perfectly seasoned pork was complemented by the noodles, carrots, peanuts, and fish sauce well. The deep-fried rice paper rolls, stuffed with pork, taro root, and carrots, had a crunchy skin and flavorful filling I liked. I also tried a bit of my friend's Shaken Beef, which was cooked and flavored to perfection and the reason we made our way up the hill.

I would definitely return to Sunflower Potrero Hill in the future... if not, next week. If you've visited this restaurant recently, what do you recommend trying?

Sunflower Potrero Hill
Website | Yelp
288 Connecticut St., San Francisco, CA 94107
Open: Monday - Thursday 11:30 - 2:30 & 5 - 9:30, Friday 11:30 - 2:30 & 5 - 10, Saturday 12 - 3 & 5 - 10, Sunday 12 - 3 & 5 - 9:30

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...